A heavy-weight boot sock with thermal insulation to keep feet warm in frigid temperatures.
- High wool content for warmth
- Contoured rib top keeps sock up
- Smooth, flat toe seam minimizes rubbing
- High cushioning for shock absorption and warmth
- Wool will continue to insulate even if wet
- Elastic ribbing in the cuff and leg provide a relaxed stretch fit
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington and renowned for making products in the USA from fabrics such as heavyweight Tin Cloth and warm Mackinaw Wool, Filson stands for the highest quality and produces some of the most durable apparel and accessories available.
Filson - 1970's Logger Thermal Socks | Size 39-41
Shipping & Returns
Seattle - USA
50% merino wool + 30% wool +10% stretch nylon + 9% acrylic +1% spandex