The 48-Hour Duffle Bag is ideal for overnight and weekend trips. Oil finish Tin Cloth repels rain and snow to keep contents protected. An adjustable, removable shoulder strap allows shoulder or cross-body messenger carry. Outfitted with Bridle Leather straps for hand carry, and a trolley strap for use with rolling check-in luggage. Use it on the jobsite, in the field or as a carry-on bag – this versatile duffle is up to the task.
- Solid brass zipper closure custom cut at Filson and allows full bag access
- 2 zipper pockets, 2 stow pockets, 1 interior slotted utility pocket, 1 interior zipper pocket, 3 interior stow pockets
- Trolley strap on back slides onto rolling luggage handles
- Saddle-grade Bridle Leather reinforcement adds durability
- Reinforced, structured base protects gear and adds structure while packing
- Bridle Leather handles with two-snap grip are long enough to sling over shoulder to carry
- Fully lined with dry finish Cover Cloth to protect gear
- Removable, adjustable cotton webbing shoulder strap
- Includes iconic Filson Bridle Leather body tabs
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington and renowned for making products in the USA from fabrics such as heavyweight Tin Cloth and warm Mackinaw Wool, Filson stands for the highest quality and produces some of the most durable apparel and accessories available.
Filson | 48 hour Duffle Bag
Shipping & Returns
Seattle - USA
Oil finished Tin Cloth and bridle leather
Care: Wipe or brush clean